Sunday 19 October 2014

Living Proof Prime Style Extender


When I found out none other than Jennifer Aniston swears by the Living Proof Prime Style Extender (£18) I just knew I had to get my hands on it.  I mean, Jennifer Aniston, come on, her hair is practically legendary!  

The product is said to hold style in your hair up to 2 times longer and even hold up against extreme weather conditions, something that is very much needed living in Scotland.  The product is applied generously to clean, damp hair from roots to end and can be layered with other products or worn on its own, the choice is completely yours.  I used mine along with a split fix serum and heat protecting spray and began to blow dry and straighten as normal.  When I was finished I was immediately pleased with the results.  My hair looked smoother and sleeker and the finish was something I hadn't ever gotten with other products.  The real test however was facing the wind and outdoors, I have to admit that I was dubious when I heard this could fight against bad weather but it proved me wrong.  After enduring a very windy walk to work I was expecting to see nothing but a ball of frizz on my head but this couldn't be further from what I had found.  My hair still looked smooth and straight!  Something which is unheard of with my frizz-prone hair.  The primer also repels dirt so hair is left looking cleaner for longer (who wouldn't love this???)


For me, this product has been a God-send.  I face a constant battle of frizzy hair but this has definitely helped keep the frizz at bay and leave my hair feeling smoother for much longer.  The products are a little pricey with the primer cashing in at £18 but it is definitely worth it in my opinion and 100% something I would recommend.  


Have you tried any of the Living Proof products?  



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner