Thursday 16 October 2014

Eau Roma Toner Water


It's no secret that I love a good LUSH product.  My latest purchase has been this Eau Roma Toner Water (£7.95 for 250g).  I have to admit even though this product is said to suitable for very sensitive skin, I was still hesitant to lather it on my face as I'm prone to breakouts, but I shouldn't have worried.  This water is so light and fresh, it leaves my skin feeling clean and soft.  The fragrance isn't heavy or over-powering and the rose and lavender leave the skin looking glowy and bright.  

My skin is annoyingly quite uneven in colour and sometimes even feels a bit grey, this helps to really even it out and make me look a bit more alive than I sometimes feel.  I simply spray some onto a cotton wool pad in the morning to give my face a gentle clean before applying my makeup and then again in the evening just after I have taken my makeup off to remove any excess.  


The water is so light it can even be sprayed directly onto your face whilst wearing makeup without causing any damage.  This is perfect for me during the day when I've hit that mid-day lull at work and I'm quite ready to pack it in.  I just give my face a quick spray and my skin looks brighter and I feel refreshed.  It also dries in a few seconds so you're not left looking or feeling sweaty and sticky.  


Overall, I feel this has been a great addition to my skincare routine, it leaves it looking and feeling so much softer and I look a lot less zombie-like in the mornings (win).


Have you tried any Lush toners?  Which ones work for you? 





4 comments:

  1. This sounds really good, I didn't even know Lush did toners haha! Only ever used their bath stuff.

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good, my skin feels so soft after using it, definitely worth a try :)

      Delete
  2. Ooh i want some! Love your blog hun xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really great! Thank you so much :) xx

      Delete

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner