Wednesday 15 October 2014

Grow, grow, grow your hair



Firstly, I would like to apologise for the picture really not being the best.  Leaving the house in the morning when it's dark and coming home at night when it's dark really leaves no time to get any natural light for pictures, so please bare with me.  Plus I live in Scotland - so sunlight is rare at the best of times! 

Anyway, enough of my rambling, I thought I would tell you a bit about a new shampoo and conditioner I picked up a few weeks ago.  I'm usually horrifically picky when it comes to shampoo and conditioners, I spend forever looking at the pro's and con's of different brands and the benefits to the hair.  My hair is naturally quite oily but at the same time quite dry due to heat and colour damage (annoying, I know).  I'm always worried it will either be extremely greasy an hour after washing or so dry and dull the minute I do anything with it.  That's why it's so strange I bought this pair without analysing them down to the very last detail!

I had been after a caffeine shampoo for ages, because like most girls, I want long luscious locks.  I had previously seen the Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo, but I had never seen a conditioner to match and I'm one of those people who feel shampoo and conditioner need to be a set so I had never bought it.   When I spotted this set in a Bodycare shop I immediately scooped them up.  The brand, Natural World, is not one I had heard of, so the fact I actually bought them is still mind-boggling, but after I looked into them a bit I found they have quite a number of products you can check out here.  They're also great for the bank balance coming in at only £3.99 a bottle compared to the £5.49 for only the Alpecin Shampoo.  

They state to be suitable for all hair types, which I'm always dubious about, but I needn't have worried.  The shampoo and conditioner worked great with my hair and gave it just the right amount of moisture.  It made my hair feel not too greasy and not too dry, a perfect balance!  I also found that after a few washes my hair did in fact feel longer.  Yes, really!  My hair takes forever to grow and I was surprised that this did speed up the growth.  Now I'm not saying you're going to use this and wake up like Rapunzel, but if you're after a speedier hair growth I would definitely recommend this shampoo and conditioner!  I've only been using them both for a little over a month (and had a trim in between) and my hair definitely feels longer.  Result!  

The Natural World Caffeine Power Shampoo and Conditioner are available in Superdrug and Bodycare stores from what I've seen so far. 

This product gets a big thumbs up from me and I'm definitely looking into trying more Natural World products. 

Have you tried any Natural World products?  How were they for you? 

4 comments:

  1. Hey chick,
    I wondered if i replied back to your comment on my blog whether it would notify you or not...?! So i thought i would come and check your blog out and found this post really interesting! I tell you something which is great or getting your hair growing is the Lee Stafford hair growth treatment - you should check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! Oh really? I'll definitely need to try and find that, thanks for the tip :) x

      Delete
  2. Does caffeine help your hair grow? I've never heard of that before. I want longer hair, it seems to have stopped growing.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does :) this has been really great for my hair, it's definitely worth giving it a go as mine seemed to stop completely too, this has helped quite a bit x

      Delete

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner