Friday 14 November 2014

Mood Board

Mood Board


Something quite different coming to you today.  I created a mood board type of thing with a bunch of things I've been feeling lately since a lot of new obsessions have come around.  Let's get started shall we.

Firstly, the new One Direction album FOUR.  Yes, I will admit I am a complete One Direction fangirl.  I can't help my love for them and their music, it's just so catchy and I've yet to find a sound I like more in the world than Harry Styles' voice.  My favourites are probably Stockholm Syndrome (despite the controversial title), Girl Almighty and Night Changes.  Although these change approximately every 7 seconds.  

Next up is a bit boring but it's water.  I've really been trying to be a lot more healthy and think about what I'm putting into my body.  Despite the fact I'm 20 I still suffer from quite bad skin so I'm hoping the water will help fight that too and keep me looking a bit more hydrated through winter. 

A strong love for gold has came crashing into my life.  I recently found my white and gold DKNY watch and since wearing that all I've wanted to do is wear gold jewellery.  I've found a few new pieces and I don't see this love fading anytime soon. 

Bobbly hats are staple for winter and I'm absolutely loving these fluffy ones that are out just now.  They look so cute and are a real twist on the classic wool.  I'm really hoping to pick one of these up in the next few weeks as my old wooly hat just fails in comparison. 

I have been absolutely loving Holland Roden's look at the minute.  Her hair is to die for and her makeup is always so on point.  She is definitely my girl crush at the minute and I've been really trying to channel her in looks recently. 

Thinking positive is one of the most important things I've been trying to embrace recently.  With a few not so great things happening the past few weeks I've been really trying to focus on the good in my life instead of the bad.  

Leopard lovin' is next up.  I've always been partial to a little bitta leopard print (and may just have a leopard skirt post coming your way soon) so these print plimsoles are something I am craving.  The style of shoes are so comfy and they will definitely make my feet happy.  

You either love or hate Taylor Swift's music, I don't really think there is an in between.  I am currently sitting on the loving side of the fence with her new album 1989.  Even though a few songs are aimed at my main man Harry, I just can't get enough of them and my favourite just happens to be Style would you imagine!  

Lastly, is there anything more festive than glittery nails?  The minute the Christmas adverts are on telly I'm whipping out my sparkly nail polishes and dousing my nails in glittery goodness!   

What are your thoughts of my mood recently? What has been on your mood board?  


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner