Friday 14 November 2014

L'Oreal Double Extension Mascara


For months I've been using L'Oreal Miss Manga (£8.99) mascara without complaint, with 3 re-purchases (which is unusual for me as I'm bit of a mascara floozy) I was really happy with how the product worked for me.  However when my 3rd tube ran dry I was in the mood for something a bit different.  The L'Oreal Double Extension (£11.29) mascara caught my eye straight away purely for the oddly shaped packaging.  Upon further inspection I discovered this was a double-ended mascara with one side being a base coat and the other the actual mascara.  I was so intrigued I just had to have it.  



Step one is the white ended base coat.  This helps to lengthen your lashes and work as a base for the actual mascara.  The product is enriched with fibres and other things that I don't understand which make your lashes look longer.  I was a bit dubious if this would work as all it appeared to was make my lashes white!  However, when the black mascara was added it was a different story. 




Step two is adding the colour and coverage.  This is a carbon black mascara which applies to lashes wonderfully, the brush works great as it gives minimum clumping and a full colour.  My lashes look long, voluminous and as black as night.  The base coat and colour   work really well together and do make lashes look really long without looking clumpy.  Win win. 

What mascara have you been using lately?  How have you liked it? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner