Thursday 13 November 2014

Rimmel Brow This Way



Good brows are key to a good day.  Okay maybe not completely, but they help at least.  My brows are a bit wild.  They have a bit of a mind of their own and enjoy testing my patience.  I used to just use a dark brown pencil to fill in my brows and make them look more defined and full, but I soon found this wasn't enough.  The hairs weren't staying in place and looking overall messy.  I'd heard a lot of talk of Brow Gels, in particular the Benefit Gimme Brow (£17.50), while this is amazing, it's not so friendly on the purse strings!  I was desperate to find something that would do a similar job and save some pennies.  

Enter the Rimmel Brow This Way (£3.99).  This gel does exactly what I wanted/needed it to do.  It helps give my brows a little more shape and colour and also holds the hair in place.  The formula is really lightweight too and doesn't leave your brows feeling and looking like slugs.  It lasts all day and doesn't smudge or run down your face (not a good look!), it's also really easy to work with.  The brush is small enough to fill in thinner brows and help create the exact shape you're after while still making them look full and defined. 




I have been using the gel in the Dark Brown colour as my brows are naturally quite dark along with my eyes.  I find this to be really complimenting and the perfect colour for my hair and skin tone.  The gel comes in a clear, blonde and mid brown colour too so there should be a colour for all skin and hair colours!  


Have you used any good brow products lately?  Let me know. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner