Friday 15 February 2013

Liebster Award

So i was tagged to do the Liebster award  by Sara (thanks :)!) so here goes...

rules:

- each person must post eleven things about themselves
- answer the questions the tagger set for you
- create eleven questions for the people you've tagged to answer
- go to their page and let them know
- no tag backs

About me;

1. I'm 18 and i want to stay 18 foreverrrr
2. It would be a dream to move to LA instead of living in Scotland..
3. I'm at college studying media 
4. I want to work for a fashion magazine when i'm older
5. I have an unhealthy addiction to clothes
6. My favourite tv programmes are Glee, New Girl, The Hills and The Big Bang Theory
7. If i could be anyone i'd be Demi Lovato or Lauren Conrad
8. I want to go travelling 
9. I want to marry Harry Styles, Zac Efron, Taylor Lautner, Channing Tatum, Jacob Artist or Chord Overstreet..
10. I have a pet dog called Lucie 
11. I love the winter


Sara's questions;

how would you describe your style?
i'd describe my style as quite easy and thrown together, i like to try different things together and experiment.. i don't really know just a word for it

what's your favourite tv show right now?
i've been watching Glee season 4 and loving it!

what's your favourite programme?
as in tv? i made this one of my posts about me :)

three holy-grail beauty items?
blusher, mascara and foundation 

what are your favourite hobbies?
hmm, i like going out to clubs with my friends if that counts haha? sorrrry 

if you could go anywhere in the world and do anything there, where and what would it be?
i'd go to America, LA or NY, and work in a fashion magazine

what do you get from starbucks?
i like caramel or chocolate frappucinos or caramel macchiatos, i'm trying new things more often though :) 

what is your favourite perfume?
i love Alien by Thierry Mugler 

what are you reading just now?
i'm not reading anything at the moment but i've ordered 3 Lauren Conrad books and i'm waiting for them to be delivered so i'll be reading them soon!! 

if you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you'd do?
go to NY to go shopping and spoil my mum and me 

favourite quote?
ooo this is hard.... right now i like to think "everything will be okay in the end, if its not okay, its not the end" 


my question;

1. what is your dream job?
2. if you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
3. what do you like to order at starbucks?
4. favourite item of clothing?
5. whats always in your handbag?
6. favourite jewellery item?
7. where's your favourite stores to shop?
8. do you have a pet?
9. who is your role model/inspiration?
10. what is your must have make up?
11. do you prefer staying in or going out?

so i've tagged my followers so hopefully they'll do it :) 


Thanks for reading 

xx.


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for tagging me! :) I like your answers!!! Big Bang Theory, traveling to New York for shopping and Thierry Mugler perfume - they're all perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading these! Congratulations on the award too! I'm a new follower :) I love love love Banksy so instant hit there with your background! You might wanna edit the html so the margin comes over a little more, then the girls hand won't be in the way of your writing? It's not that big a deal though! Love it

    maybe you could check my blog out if you have a minute - www.beautybook13.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) ah okay i'll give it a go i'm still a bit dim with this whole thing haha!

      I will do :)

      Delete

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner